The real estate market in and around the Central Coast of California is notoriously complex for buyers, sellers, contractors, and construction companies. Whether you are looking to buy or sell residential or commercial property, you can benefit from a consultation with the Shell Beach Law Group. More…
The Shell Beach Law Group provides knowledgeable real property guidance in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Real Estate Purchases – A knowledgeable real estate lawyer can make all the difference as you purchase commercial or residential property. The Shell Beach Law Group provides valuable contract drafting services for prospective property owners. These services greatly reduce the risk of future property disputes.
- Real Property Disputes – Real property refers to any fixtures attached to land, such as buildings, tools, or integrated machinery. When disputes involving real property arise, it is imperative to work with a trusted attorney such as Brian Craig Kreowski, Esq.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes – The relationship between a landlord and a renter can be a precarious one — and if either individual fails to uphold his or her end of the bargain, contentious legal disputes can arise. From missed rent payments to unlawful detainers, the Shell Beach Law Group handles a variety of landlord-tenant disputes.
- Contractor and Construction Law – In addition to representing landlords and tenants and property buyers and sellers, the Shell Beach Law Group also handles a variety of legal concerns on behalf of contractors and construction companies. In-depth counsel reduces the potential for contractor and construction disputes — and aggressive representation ensures that any conflicts that do arise are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Construction Defects – Property disputes often involve construction defects, which can lead to messy litigation proceedings. The Shell Beach Law Group represents both contractors and property owners in construction defect cases. Whether you’ve been targeted with a claim for defective construction or believe that the property you purchased was misrepresented, you can benefit from the services of a construction defect attorney such as Brian Craig Kreowski, Esq.
- Real Property Transfer Instruments – From deeds to easements, Brian Kreowski handles legal concerns involving a variety of real property transfer instruments. He understands the specifics of title transfer on the cc; this local knowledge serves buyers, sellers, and contractors well as they seek to prevent future property disputes.
Turn to a Knowledgeable Real Property Attorney
Don’t leave legal concerns involving real property up to chance — get in touch with real property attorney Brian Kreowski at your earliest convenience.
Business Partner Dispute/Contract Law
Mr Kreowski, and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I really feel that they care about me and my family when having to make tough decisions. I met with several Attorney’s regarding my business contract matter and when I met with Mr. Kreowski he was the only one I felt that I could trust. Mr. Kreowski is very knowledgeable in contract law and he is a top notch individual. If I have any kind of legal question in the future I know exactly were I am taking it. Shell Beach Law group.